Hello

R

rich

Just thought i would say hello, bought a Cougar 2 weeks ago after many years driving boring practical cars.What a great looking car not to mention the sound!I have not enjoyed a car as much since my last Capri 20 years ago!

Rich

Hi and welcome to the club.

For sound advice on any mods you have planned its well worth taking a look through the other sections of the forum.

The cougar is the best car I have had and I have had mine over two years now.

Hi rich and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: few car details would be useful
Tony (y)

hi rich, welcome to the club, good bunch of lads and lasses on here, best source of knowledge for the cougar, get some pics up(y)

Hello, there are some wierdo's on here but I don't speak to them, the voices in my head told me not to so I don't, well only occasionally, when I can be bothered to get out of the bath. More beans please!

Ding Ding!!:D

spam_com-mobile2.jpg

hi and welcome to ukcougar.com(again lol)dont worry not every one is crazy here.is thats si's spam mobile rich?

At the moment its a stock V6 in silver.I think maybe a few subtle mods in the future,once I have convinced the wife its not a mid life crisis!

At the moment its a stock V6 in silver.I think maybe a few subtle mods in the future,once I have convinced the wife its not a mid life crisis!

Hi Rich, welcome to the forum. You could always buy the wife a Cougar as well, then she'll understand.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hello and welcome aboard the Cougar-Dome Rich, hope you enjoy your stay. Mid life crisis? .....Nah, just us blokes never growing up :smilewinkgrin: (we leave that to the women folk! lol :LOL::LOL:)