Hi All, Newbie To The Cougar

C

Cat_Nat

Hi to all in the Ukcougar Club, This is my cougar hope to have her looking good and attending shows with you all :smile5:

Cougarback2.jpg
cougarfront2.jpg

Hi to all in the Ukcougar Club, This is my cougar hope to have her looking good and attending shows with you all :smile5:

Cougarback2.jpg
cougarfront2.jpg
Hi Cat, welcome to UKC.com, it's a frosty, so naturally, it already looks good mate, nice duel exit exhaust too btw!(y);)

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: nice looking car
Tony (y)

Hi Cat Nat. Welcome to the club (y). Nice looking frosty you have there.Liking the Dual exit too. Just one thing........first mod......lose the fried eggs :yesnod: it's the law :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hi Cat Nat. Welcome to the club (y). Nice looking frosty you have there.Liking the Dual exit too. Just one thing........first mod......lose the fried eggs :yesnod: it's the law :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The fried eggs, would that have anything to do with the head lights or rear lights by any chance lol, had the twin pipes fitted a week ago, cheers :smile5:

Hi and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: nice looking car
Tony (y)

Do you have pay for membership to be able to attend shows with the club? Cheers for the info :smile5:

The fried eggs are the side repeaters. You can get some nice smoked ones or clear ones for cheap! The subs are only £13 and the info yo get in the forums is more than worth it. Ive saved my self a fortune by doing litte fix's myself and just the general knowledge of the cougar that is given a mechanical novice like me is invaluable! All from the the forums on here(y)

Hi Cat Nat, Welcome aboard. A very nice Frosty you have there (y) ....just one thing though.....get rid of those fried eggs :yikes: and she'll look so much better :yesnod:

Hi cat nat. welcome to the club. the fried eggs are the side indicator lenses, they are very easy to change and come in different styles....clear, smoke, blue etc etc.

Hope you enjoy the club.

Thanks guys that will be the next thing then on the long list....would like to attend cougarfest, meet some of the members.

Tony (y)

Glad to be apart of the madhouse (y)