Hi All

Merlin

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2010
Hemswell Cliff, Lincolnshire
Hi i'm Liam / Merlin and I drive a Blue Cougar V6, DogsBody was kind enough to point me in the direction of this forum.
I currently only have two mods on my cat: A quad port stainless steel exhaust and a set of 12 spoke 17" white alloys.
I am looking to get an induction kit and slowly start modding my engine, any ideas or advice would be greatly received.:):)

Welcome to the forum, we're a friendly bunch and dogsbody is the one for Racebits induction kits for starters (y) (y)

Welcome to the forum mate, don't forget to post some pics. As K&N said, Dogsbody's your man for the induction kit.

Hi Merlin and welcome to the home of the Cougar. Once you have paid your subs to ukcougar.com - a measly 13 quid a year - anything you will ever need to know about your car will be just a question away.
With a name like that can you not just magic all the mods you want.

Thanks

Thats for the great welcome, I will deffinately be signing up to become a full member seen as I am wanting to do a lot to my carboth visually and in performance. It's nice to finally have likeminded people who actually know just how good a car the Cougar is. And especially seen as for £13 I will have access to loads of info from the Cougar community which is worth it's weight in gold. So deffinately a big thanks to everyone. :D:D:D:D

Hi Liam, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Welcome aboard Liam, sounds like your well on your way with modding your Coug - will look forward to seeing the pic's. I'm sure there is another Blurple coug with white alloys on here isn't there???? lol

welcome.friendly bunch on here. I'm not what you would call a high volume poster. but there's a core of people that have gone out of there way for me recently nonetheless.