Hi Cougar owners/lovers!

M

mjcapri

I don't own one myself yet but I'm seriously considering one, a V6 preferably.

I currently drive a Focus ST170 and a 2.0 Capri. The Capris in need of some restoration and it will leave a (ford!) coupe shaped hole on the drive which is why I'm here.

I always find Ford forums welcoming and very informative so look forward to chatting with some of you.

Thanks,

Mark.

Hello and welcome to the club, everything you need to know about the Cougar is here... It would be a good choice if you like Ford Coupe's...

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi Mark and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Hello and welcome Mark. Obviously a fan of Fords!...now what would go really nice with your other two is a lovely V6 Cat! lol

Welcome mate, the V6 Cougar would be a nice addition to your Ford collection...about the same BHP as the Focus too !

Simon