Hi Everybody

Mork from Orc

Active user
Apr 2, 2010
Suffolk
Just a quick Hi to you all, having been the first time owner of a Cougar for a week now. A low mileage 1999 V6.

Obviously had a mid (?!) life crisis, as at the ripe old age of fifty something, I decided to buy the car I wanted rather than the car I needed. Should have done it years ago-still it proves the point that you are never to old to have a happy childhood!!!

Be lucky

Mark :)

welcome fella, loads of useful info on here. I like to think of the cougar as an "any time of your life car" there are all ages on here. Where abouts in suffolk are you?

Oh......before I forget, and before you get let through the main house into the party room out back, you must first remove the bright orange "Fried eggs" from the side of your car, and then secondly purchase and fit a set of these... http://www.ukcougarforum.com/vb/sho...r-etched-Lockwood-quot-COUGAR-quot-door-sills

Honest....EVERYONE has to..............What do you mean I am hassling the new members??.......sigh........"Taxi for Mr monkey"....

welcome fella, loads of useful info on here. I like to think of the cougar as an "any time of your life car" there are all ages on here. Where abouts in suffolk are you?

In Ipswich at mo. Moved up to Suffolk in the 80s from East London. Great place to be.

Welcome....

Just joined myself and purchased a cougar..

They are a friendly and helpful bunch.

Welcome to UKCougar.com Mark, BE WARNED...........this is an alternative reality here, please remember to adjust you brain before re-entry into the outer world!(y)

welcome Mark - if buying a V6 is the sign of a mid-life crisis then I wish I had my mid-life crisis years ago, I got mine 2 weeks ago and have never smiled so much :)

Just a quick Hi to you all, having been the first time owner of a Cougar for a week now. A low mileage 1999 V6.

Obviously had a mid (?!) life crisis, as at the ripe old age of fifty something, I decided to buy the car I wanted rather than the car I needed. Should have done it years ago-still it proves the point that you are never to old to have a happy childhood!!!

Be lucky

Mark :)

"Mork calling Orsen...come in Orsen"

Welcome to the madship Cougardome, hope you enjoy your time here with us. Cheers, Tim

BTW....Where's Mindy these days?? lol

Hi Mark and welcome to the home of the Cougar. I'll make you feel a little bit better, I was 60 when I bought mine. Just got home from my very first Cougar meet - SCOTFEST - at Elie, Fife and it was the best three days I have spent in a long long long long time. Met some ab fab members there and had great weather to boot.
Try and get some pictures of the beast posted so we can all have a look. Enjoy your stay.