Hi From Sheffield!

T

Toothpaste

Found this forum on Google and thought I would join up. I got this car for just over £1,000 and can't believe how much you get for you're money!

Its got the Xpack and done 77k.

Just needs a service to bring it up to scratch.

I got it last Friday and went to Whitby the next day. What an absolute dream it is to drive! I had a Megane sport 225 before and it cost nearly 10x as much as this did and I can honestly say the Cougar is better in just about every single way.

The only thing I need is 2 screw cover caps for the front doors (I think they have a Cougar badge on). Does anyone know where I can get a pair from? Oh and also a new set of car mats (think i've seen the Valor ones for £30 on eBay)?

Here is a pic of the car once I stopped for a break on the way to Whitby.

is.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate, welcome to the home of the Cougar. Everything you will ever need to know about the Cat is only a question away. Pay the 13 quid subs for access to all forums, it will be the best 13 quid you will ever spend.

Can't help you with the door panel screw covers, but, there was a group buy made for Car Mats a little while back. Information can be found on the forum somewhere.

In photoshop, or if you upload it to tinypic.com you can choose a resize :)

Hi toothpaste and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section (£13) or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: some times parts are on sale in for sale section or on ebay, as found for you by (tigger)Nick, or post for this and other parts in wanted section
Tony (y)

Last edited:
Where do I pay the £13?

Anyone selling the door cover caps by any chance? If not I'll get them ones off eBay from USA. Thanks

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Image resized, now we can all see it without having to go next door :LOL:
(y)

they.ll be ok
if you pm martin (dogsbody ) he get them made special for members with the cougar head on and with leather edging and only £40 if you go to members offers their on their and good quality

they.ll be ok
if you pm martin (dogsbody ) he get them made special for members with the cougar head on and with leather edging and only £40 if you go to members offers their on their and good quality

Thanks, I'll have a look