Hi From Yorkshire

flagpoint

Active user
Feb 13, 2010
Barnsley
Hi

Joined in the week, been after a 'Cat' for a few years but never found the one I fancied until today. Looks nice and drives like a dream - just as I thought she would !! - Luvly !! Would post pic, but no idea how !! - LOL :smile5:

Hi and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: sorry can't help with pic's, think i need an idiot's guide
Tony (y)

Hi there flagpoint and welcome to the club.

Get yourself a free photobucket account - upload pics from your pc - click image code and paste into message on here ( or use photobucket uploader at bottom of page) - simples :D

Hi flagpoint & welcome to UKC.com, if you think she drives like a dream now, wait until you see some of the tasty mods available to make her handle even better!(y)

Thanks for the welcome, here goes for the pic;

http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu25/flagpoint/Cougar/043-CougarUK.jpg

Not sure it worked - LOL !!
043-CougarUK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm, not that much of a buff on the spec side ! its Leather Interior, Air Con, Multi CD player, Sunroof and oh yes its silver, it seems in good nic for her age.

Hi mate and welcome to the home of the Cougar. Everything you will ever need to know about your car can be obtained here. Just ask the question and someone will point you in the right direction.

Hi and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.