hi to all

C

Cez1150

just picked up a cougar the other day and joined up to get some help and advice!

thanks everyone!
ive got the 2.5ltr 99 model in green :)
33891_482098265855_687685855_7330659_7842095_n.jpg

46994_482103995855_687685855_7330815_7026096_n.jpg

looking to get the drifter front bumper, gt skirts and rear bumper! then im stumped! lol

GREEN.......we are taking over the world muuaaahhaaaa haaa.

Welcome to the club cez - and don't worry - not everyone is mad (most are though :LOL:)

Membership is, I think, £18pa - which would be the best £18 you ever spend on your cat.

I saved my first years membership on my first club discounted purchase and have saved £100s since (y)

ace man!
yeah i picked the car up for £450 so cant complain!
no rust or damage or anything! and thanks again for the welcomes :)

Hi Cez , and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

yeah man! sounds ace :)
glad i joined up! everyones proper friendly and loads of good bits already!
after my birthday ill have some spare cash to get the full membership!

Welcome Cez, it's not frosty but for £450 who's complaining? - seriously wonderful motors, it is almost criminal. The crazy cats in here are seriously helpful people, and there is hardly anything Cougar related that hasn't already been covered in here, saving valuable time and money that would be thrown at mechanics.

The problem with this place is that it will inspire you to do mods and upgrades (remember that cash you saved?), that will improve your already awesome car.

yeah mate, the only issue i have is the bit that tells you fuel left is massively inaccurate. i put a tenner in it said i have 66 miles and after about 2 miles it said 55 miles left! so i have no idea how long it will last!

hi and welcome to ukcougar.com
the fuel comp will give a rough estimate to empty depending on your driving also if the tank is empty and you put a tenner in most of the time it wont register