How do!

davdUK

New user
Feb 25, 2010
Coventry, UK
Afternoon all!

Just wanted to say hello. I've recently bought a Cougar, silver V6, she's running pretty well so far have a few minor issues to iron out but nothing serious!

Dave

Hi David, and welcome to ukcougar.com, your in the right place for all things cougar related, as well as some crazy banter. You will also be able to find all the fixes you need in our subscriber sections. Have a browse around the open forums and get a feel for the place, maybe pay a visit to the OFS. Remember! ukcougar.com is the only workshop manual for the big cat.

Hi Dave and a big welcome to the home of the Cougar. As you are a subscriber you have access to all parts of the forum and everything you will ever need to know about your car is only a question away.. Get some pictures posted so we can all see what she looks like.

Welcome Dave (y)

I'm a relative newcomer myself and you'll find a great bunch here. You missed out on a great day at MIJ in Walsall (see the thread in the Pictures section). Many more meets coming up though (y)

hi dave, welcome to the club, you should find all the info you need in the subscribers sections, but any questions post them , there will always be someone who has some reasonably good ideas, (y)