I FINALLY bought one! :)

Liquid_6

Well-known user
Jun 17, 2008
Nuneaton, Warks
Was advertised with no pictures in friday ad of all places late tuesday night. Called up yesterday and viewed in the evening.

I bought it there and then....a silver X REG 2.5 V6 WITH X pack AND parking sensors!!! :eek:

Has FULL history and on nearly 99k but at least its been driven. It has a scuff on front bumper and a few electrical/running issues but still driveable (y)

And it cost me 800 quid :love:

Sooo...what next - subscribe to forum again, post about my issues and get fixed then maybe get JJ to stuff some ice in for me? :)

Think I shall see if I can get it detailed when I get my other car detailed. Make it showroom and get rid of scratches etc Oh and he comes to my house! Result!

Ummm...might be a bit controversial on here :(

Fiat Coupe 20VT Plus edition (get recaros and body kit plus strut brace and push button start as standard) on W reg but running front mount intercooler and slightly larger turbo. Its in Bristol at the moment being mapped and cost me an absolute fortune to run BUt should be good for over 300 bhp easily with FAST spool up :) DO have a couple of pictures if I can figure out how to link!?

Nice find Liquid, sounds like you may have grabbed a bargain there..................best spec in the best colour!(y)

Well, ................you know I'm right about the colour really lol!

Nice one, you got a bargain there, paid 1,250 last month for mine so well done bud. Know what you mean about colour (green wasn't my 1st choice), though yours looks good from here....

Nice one Liquid - good to have you aboard at last - plenty of time to get her tip top for next years show season then :cool:

Sounds like a good buy dude they all have issues now it's down to how much they cost to fix!!.

JJ

Well my ownership is already shortlived! The bloody thing wont start! Tried to turn over and failed...tried again and it just goes "tick, tick, tick" Awesome! :(

Well my ownership is already shortlived! The bloody thing wont start! Tried to turn over and failed...tried again and it just goes "tick, tick, tick" Awesome! :(

I'm no expert but it sounds like a flat battery to me - mine did that when I left the boot open doing my ICE :cautious: