I have bought my fourth cougar

scunnycougar

Well-known user
Jun 3, 2009
Sunny Scunny
So, i have been in the Cougar fold for nearly two years, and I have now committed to buy my fourth cougar!

Circumstances dictated having to sell cat1, and cat2 has terminal engine problems.

Cat3 is undergoing something of a renaissance and will be fully ready for the show season with a few added extras....and it will soon be joined at scunnycougar towers by....

cat4.....x4:D

Nice one Si - had a few things to sort out out at lunchtime and was having a look at cat 4 - you are one hell of a luck chap getting it - it should be the dogs when the finishing touches are done (y)

you having the black 4 pot then?

Yes Kully, i have gone to the dark side haven't i?

I made this decision for a number of reasons

1) I wanted a black cougar
2) I know a lot of its history
3) Much easier/cheaper to maintain
4) Cheaper to run
5) Came to an excellent deal with the Mafia
6) I know what i am getting when I buy from the Mafia, as I trust them (gun firmly held to head whilst typing!)

Nice one Si - had a few things to sort out out at lunchtime and was having a look at cat 4 - you are one hell of a luck chap getting it - it should be the dogs when the finishing touches are done (y)

I know you had a passing interest Iain, and for that I apologise. I know it will be the danglies, and something different. Couldn't be happier

Pictures mate ;)
Hopefully you will keep this one a bit longer then :LOL: I guess its a Mafia Modified cat then it being 4 wheel drive, unless you have brought the Cougar-S :geek:

Can't get pics yet Matt, its still at HQ in Bolton with a few finishing touches needed. I should be collecting towards the end of the month.
Cougar-S.....hmm (drool)

I have been eying the car up for a while, but the deal has been done today. The car isn't quite ready as yet, Nick and Mark still have a few bits to finish off from what they say, and the timing should come in quite nicely after cat2 is broken and a lot of bits sold to pay for it!

It will be getting a few bits from cat2 put on her when she arrives, the scuff plates and the 18 inch bk299's!

I'm not jealous at all :D

I've seen the Black cat 4x4 a few times and was interested in it myself. I got mine from the Mafia Cat Rescue Centre and when you buy from them you know it's gonna be sorted (y)

I wonder if my budget would stretch to a 4x4 conversion on my own C2..... :angel:

I know how lucky I am John.

The 4 x 4 was a huge attraction to this car, as I know just how expensive a conversion on its own is!

And I know a 4 x 4 can come unstuck in crappy conditions, but it will be better than a 2wd car, generally speaking.

And I plan to tweek the 4pot engine in the fullness of time!

turbo would be the long term plan i think paul.

Would need to pick up parts here and there over a spell of time, then arrange to send it back to the mafia for a bit!

mate i dont know what parts i need, how much they cost or anything. I don't know what variants of what part are compatible or anything. If they are compatible i would be interested at the right time, but i am stretching myself big time at the mo, so can't physically afford them right now. however, Drop me a pm with details paul.

Nice one Si, i had plenty of time to look it over while i was at BMHQ getting my new shiney swapped over. You should have one dark and mean machine when its all "sorted by the Bolton Mafia" :)

Nice one Si, only worry is does the amount of spa**ing, sorry, well intended banter, increase exponentially with the number of cats you own ? :):):):)

Woo Hoo we've off loaded that shed !!!!!!.:bomb::bomb: Only kidding bud I was almost tempted to sell mine and get the black one :eek:,after seeing what can be done to the Zetec.:D:D But sentimantality got the better of me + I will now have the rarest of the fourbys a V6.:LOL::LOL::devilish: