I hope this isn't anyone's on here...

It was on Piston Heads for absolutely ages. Think it's a unique idea, but don't like the paint job, would have been better in Ford performance blue or Frosty silver.

I actually like that, it has been on and off eBay for a while... I can think of many uses for that beast, and i kind of like the colour.. it stands out..

Seen it before and I reckon it's pretty cool - along the same lines of an aussie 'Ute' (y)

Think the Aussie Ford Ute is better looking...although same colour!!! LOL

http://www.ukcougarforum.com/car-photos/ford-fg-falcon-ute-1-big.jpg
xr8Ute_01_L_700.jpg

xr8ute_m_m.jpg

Its cropped up on cougar owners page on facebook. He cant seem to get rid of it, throw him a bone.. he might take your arm off haha

Its an interesting concept, I thought it had been sold when it disapered off eBay and autotrader (sure I saw it on there) maybe as people have said its the colour that has put people off, yeah bright green is in at the moment but only on certain cars does it look good, unfortunatly the Cougar ain't one of them

Think it looks good apart from the colour and wheels. Good base for the conversion too with the colossal boot the cougar has! Would be very handy for bikes ect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk