• When using paypal to pay for show tickets please say in the comment box what show you are paying for. This makes it easier for us to cross refer to the show threads. Thanks.

Idiots guide: your first Cougarfest!

angelman said:
who was it that works in Starbucks that brought all the different styles with them last year?

I think that was me. I don't work in Starbucks, I just love coffee more than any man should. Unfortunatley I don't have the equipment with me this year :(

alanpollard said:
Bloody thing kept crashing. Kully can bring his swan

So how many people are mowing you down then Vicky?? :evil: :LOL: I'm already for that swan, bringing a skewer and chilli sauce, and I'm gonna lie in wait for it! :twisted:

angelman said:
V6Singh said:
alanpollard said:

So how many people are mowing you down then Vicky?? :evil: :LOL: I'm already for that swan, bringing a skewer and chilli sauce, and I'm gonna lie in wait for it! :twisted:

you had either better find a big bush to hide behind or not smile :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:wink:

Ha bloody ha Bobby!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll hide behind your super duper, bad boy, extra 50BHP gain exhaust!! That should do it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

V6Singh said:
angelman said:
V6Singh said:
alanpollard said:

you had either better find a big bush to hide behind or not smile :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:wink:

:LOL:

Ha bloody ha Bobby!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll hide behind your super duper, bad boy, extra 50BHP gain exhaust!! That should do it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I wouldnt if i were you mate, you know what happened the last time you knelt down with an exhaust :roll: :roll: :roll: