If Carlsberg Made Cougars..................

WOW thanks for the awsome comments guys. I must admit I do miss it. :cry:

Jamie, I remember that guy in Aberdeen what an idiot :LOL: I was all ready to buy it as well. :LOL:

A Scottish meet would be cool. Or just meetin up for a p**s up :D as long as u dont mind me turnin up with my red H :LOL:

Jamie, I remember that guy in Aberdeen what an idiot :LOL: I was all ready to buy it as well. :LOL:

A Scottish meet would be cool. Or just meetin up for a p**s up :D as long as u dont mind me turnin up with my red H :LOL:

I won't be challenging you to a race if you bring the red H anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds good though Stu, I've got a new phone number now - I'll get you on MSN next time I see you?

I won't be challenging you to a race if you bring the red H anyway :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds good though Stu, I've got a new phone number now - I'll get you on MSN next time I see you?

Jesus, what a name from the past!

Remember you ringing me when you were on the way to Trax (I think) telling me the cam belt pulley had melted. Don't think I've ever heard a bloke sound so down!

Good to see you're still around though.

Remember you ringing me when you were on the way to Trax (I think) telling me the cam belt pulley had melted. Don't think I've ever heard a bloke sound so down!

Pie-in-ear said:

Yep, stood at the side of the M6, waiting for the AA. I felt so bad for you Stu :(

Pie-in-ear said:

Yep, stood at the side of the M6, waiting for the AA. I felt so bad for you Stu :(

Pie-in-ear said: