If Carlsberg Made Cougars..................

S

Stu

Hi everyone, not been on he for a long time. My neighbour has recently bought a cougar and I was reliving my Cougar memories with him the other day and it got me all nostalgic :cry:

So just thought I'd relive my Cougar days for a bit an share it with you guys. I actually found myself lookin at them on autotrader :LOL: Jamie knows what for :D

Anyway hope you like.

9%20(web)40.jpg

15%20(web)40.jpg

16%20(web)40.jpg

23%20(web)38.jpg

22%20(web)38.jpg

30%20(web)35.jpg

14%20(web)40.jpg

47%20(web)32.jpg

If anyones actually interested you can find a full feature on the car here:http://www.road-racer.co.uk/Cars/cars05_files/Features/Cougar/index.htm

Maybe one day I shall return LOL.

Hi everyone, not been on he for a long time. My neighbour has recently bought a cougar and I was reliving my Cougar memories with him the other day and it got me all nostalgic :cry:

So just thought I'd relive my Cougar days for a bit an share it with you guys. I actually found myself lookin at them on autotrader :LOL: Jamie knows what for :D

Anyway hope you like.

9%20(web)40.jpg

15%20(web)40.jpg

16%20(web)40.jpg

23%20(web)38.jpg

22%20(web)38.jpg

30%20(web)35.jpg

14%20(web)40.jpg

47%20(web)32.jpg

If anyones actually interested you can find a full feature on the car here:http://www.road-racer.co.uk/Cars/cars05_files/Features/Cougar/index.htm

Anyway hope you like.

9%20(web)40.jpg

15%20(web)40.jpg

16%20(web)40.jpg

23%20(web)38.jpg

22%20(web)38.jpg

30%20(web)35.jpg

14%20(web)40.jpg

47%20(web)32.jpg

8) 8) That is a very, very nice Cat don't day dream go get another. :wink:

Pid_16V said:
Very nice :idea: that throttle cable tubing is a good idea :wink:
I like the steam jets, I have that trouble but it tends to emmit from my ears :eek:

Cougar No.2 ?

Thats nitrous purge. And Stus cat was one of my favorites when i first joined here 8)

Pid_16V said:
I like the steam jets, I have that trouble but it tends to emmit from my ears :eek:

Cougar No.2 ?

Thats nitrous purge. And Stus cat was one of my favorites when i first joined here 8)

Pid_16V said:

Cougar No.2 ?

A very, very nice example of our beloved car there, it looks great Stu 8)

PS. As for the title of the thread:- If Carlsberg Made Cougars..................
The answer is simple.....................they wouldn't make one as good as that!!

A very, very nice example of our beloved car there, it looks great Stu 8)

PS. As for the title of the thread:- If Carlsberg Made Cougars..................
The answer is simple.....................they wouldn't make one as good as that!!