Is it just me or does this just look wrong?

I think he's just painted the easy to paint parts that can be taken off and he doesnt need to do any masking (except the roof of course) I'm with you Matt, it looks a bit wrong. I think if the entire top part of the car was black, inc tinted windows it'd look better. Silver door handles though.

I've thought of having my roof painted black, as quite like the look, but definitely wouldn't do the handles.

Interesting grille................having said that, if I was after one and that MS designs kit was genuine, I'd buy it if it stayed around the £500 mark, whip the kit off and sell the car on again straight off!

It was Meschia who had the kitted black roofed cat, but it's definately not the same car:

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

Interesting grille................having said that, if I was after one and that MS designs kit was genuine, I'd buy it if it stayed around the £500 mark, whip the kit off and sell the car on again straight off!

Yeh, I'm with you on this one Kully. However, I would be wondering just what has been done to it? According to what it says - 4 owners? Could have been any one of them who has played with it, 200bhp????...hmmmmm??????

Those pics posted of a car with just a black roof don't look bad - it must be the handles which are throwing it - maybe the black wheels are a bit much too

I actually quite like the black roof, but the door handles are completely and utterly wrong, and if I catch any of you lot doing it there'll be words, I can tell you.

Iirc Meschia took the idea from one of the original cougar concept cars which had a extended windscreen into the roof, and later the same extended "Glass roof" appeared on one of the Citroen models?

This is the reply I got to my question about the 200+bhp claim -
Hi there,
Person I brought this car off gave me this info, i think the 2.5 v6 is around 170bhp standard and this has had a lot of work done on it, i have lots of reciepts
cheers.

Make of that what you will...

This is the reply I got to my question about the 200+bhp claim -
Hi there,
Person I brought this car off gave me this info, i think the 2.5 v6 is around 170bhp standard and this has had a lot of work done on it, i have lots of reciepts
cheers.

Make of that what you will...

Hmmmm....well I'd like to see what the receipts were for and whether the work was done professionally?