Is it just me or does this just look wrong?

Agreed, surely any mods that make 30+ bhp difference would be a good selling point and therefore worth listing?
Very true especially as adding 30bhp to a V6 isn't easy without adding some expensive mods.

I'm sure I've seen the same cat (minus the black handles) on the forum before.

RE: the black handles - proof that 'less is more'. That's just one mod too far.

i asked the question to the seller and he replied a previous owner told him a chip had been installed but he didnt know the details---Hmmmmmmmmmm

Humm this sounds very much like something I read on another forum where someone was asking if changing the inlet pipes took the V6 from 30mpg to 50mpg :LOL: god knows where these people get there info from :LOL:

Perhaps the rear seats have been folded down, and the black roof must de(in)crease weight so it can crack that 200bhp mark ;) sic.

This is the reply I got to my question about the 200+bhp claim -
Hi there,
Person I brought this car off gave me this info, i think the 2.5 v6 is around 170bhp standard and this has had a lot of work done on it, i have lots of reciepts
cheers.

Make of that what you will...

Did you tell him that the word gullible has been taken out of the Oxford Dictionary ?

Just wanted to chime in and say;

1) Meschia's motor is gorgeous.
2) Black door handles on a silver car? No. It's more common to see people doing the opposite - colour-coding bits of OEM black plastic.

Agreed, surely any mods that make 30+ bhp difference would be a good selling point and therefore worth listing?

Just thinking out loud here, but if he hasn't declared his mods, he'd be pretty stupid to advertise them alongside pictures of his car that don't have the license plate obscured.

Did you tell him that the word gullible has been taken out of the Oxford Dictionary ?

The price as it stands with 3 hours to go (assuming it doesn't go a great deal higher) proves that bidders aren't as stupid as the seller hopes...

By the way wasn't gullible a giant or something...?

By the way wasn't gullible a giant or something...?

Yeah - It was a book written by Jonathan Swift; Gullible's Travels. It was about this guy who traveled around the world believing everything he was told and fetching glass hammers and tartan paint for people.

He wasn't always a giant though; only in Lilliput.

Yeah - It was a book written by Jonathan Swift; Gullible's Travels. It was about this guy who traveled around the world believing everything he was told and fetching glass hammers and tartan paint for people.

He wasn't always a giant though; only in Lilliput.

Oh wait - you mean you can't buy tartan paint any more?:p