It seems the white wheels are taking over!

falcon

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Sunny Redcar
My son's just put some white BK299's on his corsa...and they dont look to bad.. :eek: :)
P1010253.jpg

P1010254.jpg

P1010256.jpg

I think it looks really good, a nice car all round! You can't see $h!t out of those wing mirrors like! :?

Mmmmm white wheels do look sexy 8) :LOL: However that design is gonna be a nightmare to clean. I chose ones with fewer spoked to make it easier.
That car looks really nice, apart from those wing mirrors :? Apart from those, VERY nice 8)

gee 5k on a Corsa! He would have been better off buying a V6 and would have had plenty of change to soup it up.... but then again the insurance on the corsa must be dirt cheap in comparison.

I like it Colin & although i'm not a lover of white wheels i think that they really suit his car 8) :D

8) White wheels on aq black car in this case looks really good very tidy. Having a set of BK 299's I'm a fan anyway I beleive V6 Nos sported a :eek: set of these in the past and they looked awsome . who mentioned spokes . Its simple really if you want your car to look good, simply clean what needs cleaning regardless of the design.

Like the contrast, a nice set of wheels, suit it well.

Although I must admit the corsa is my second most hated vehicle of all time :?

Still, thats just my opinion on a car, and I can see that what your son has done looks very smart, nothing too over the top, sweet and simple. 8)

Paul didn't start this thread Bob, I did :wink:

..and as for being cougar related, it doesn't matter, this is the Pictures section...full of wonderful & varied pictures of allsorts :D

falcon said:
..and as for being cougar related, it doesn't matter, this is the Pictures section...full of wonderful & varied pictures of allsorts :D
Except for Flying Legends aircraft which have now been moved to 'Off Topic' for not being Cougar related.
Now that it's in 'Off Topic' it has an approximate 2 week death scentence before it's deleted forever. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jamie and Dave (Moostang) please come and join me for a cry. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

FlamencoAssassin said:
falcon said:
Except for Flying Legends aircraft which have now been moved to 'Off Topic' for not being Cougar related.
Now that it's in 'Off Topic' it has an approximate 2 week death scentence before it's deleted forever. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jamie and Dave (Moostang) please come and join me for a cry. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

according to the section heading it is only for cougar related stuff, so why did Paul decide to only move my thread and not all the others :roll:

i agree that the picture thread should be for all members personal photo's

angelman said:
ABSOLUTELY!
That's why I have sent a couple of lengthy PMs to [EDIT: the moderator] about this. Your Dr Who exhibition was one of the examples I gave them.

Why has this type of moderation only started now and not years ago?
A precedent was set on this years ago by allowing all types of pictures and now it has been broken.

angelman said:
according to the section heading it is only for cougar related stuff, so why did Paul decide to only move my thread and not all the others :roll:

I agree Bob - if we're going to get pedantic about the wording at the top of the forum headers then I'll be forced to go through all the technical forums and delete anything which isn't a question or information about modifying that aspect of the car - where infact the bulk of the useful forum content in these sections centres around preservation, repair and maintenance.