It's still not finished but its close

JJ

Well-known user
Sep 10, 2004
Manchester
Most of you have seen it now at Fest etc but for those that have not here it is , I am sure a few people will not like it but I am pretty happy overall now with it.

03042008413.jpg

03042008418.jpg

100_1312.jpg

100_1323.jpg

but I am pretty happy overall now with it.

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:dita::dita::dita::dita::dita::dita::dita::dita::dita::dita::dita:

So much I could say, so little time and bandwidth!! :ihih:

The future's bright, .........................(y)

Looks fantastic! Love what you've done with the front bumper...

What mesh have you used in there??? I need some like that....
Any info on that would be much appreiated :smile5:

Nice work m8. Would like to know what you did with the front bumper, what did it cost and who did it? The bumper mod looks ideal for accommodating the extra cooling gear thats required for forced induction.

Cheers

Ste

Nice work m8. Would like to know what you did with the front bumper, what did it cost and who did it? The bumper mod looks ideal for accommodating the extra cooling gear thats required for forced induction.

Cheers

Ste

Front bumper was made by me using bits from another cougar bumper for the two legs and cost prob ?ú50 in materials total plus painting, It oes look like there is space for an inter cooler doesn't it(y)

it is just some avery wire from a builders merchants local to me, it ost me nothing as my girlfriend owns it so all in all a major cheap job!!!:ihih:(y)

Liking the paint job - very nice and also different to the "standard" colour Coug's out there. Re: Your exhausts - on first pic they are towards each corner of the car, yet 4th pic shows them together? Have you moved them apart? I prefer the first pick, as thinking about put twin exhausts on mine.

No they are in the centre now and they look much better, when they were out towards the edges they did not follow the shape of the bumper very well.

Cheers dude the spoiler is one from eBay it is designed for a mgtf trophy cost around80 pounds iirc and follows the line better than any spoiler I have seen IMO.

JJ