Just a hello

ming the merciless

Forum user
Nov 8, 2009
howdon, wallsend
Hello there, since I'm a complete novice to this (or any other) club, I've been recommended to say a hello. Please be patient with this luddite, still in the dark ages when it comes to this interweb thingy ('tis the devils work I tell thee!!) So type slowly I don't read very fast. Any advice given will be muchly appreciated Cheers all (y)

Hi Ming and welcome to the home of the Cougar. Everything you will ever need to know about your car is only a question away. As you have already subscribed you have access to all of the forums so have a look around and see what everyone else is saying and doing. You will get some great ideas on here and great advice if and when needed. Get some pictures of your Cat posted up so we can all see what she looks like.

Hello and welcome "Ming" (...thinking vase!..lol) - do tell us what Coug you have and what colour.....better still.....post some pic's up mate (y)

Hi ming, i was nervious when i first posted, but soon made welcome, and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Many thanks for the welcome. Some points you lot wish to know:-
1, Ginga - yes my vehicular transportation device does come with the Mk 2 standard Death Ray,I believe it was a factory fitted option, I was going to go for the Missile launcher but thought it too flash.
2, Procomm + WildV6 - The colour of said vehicle is Black (again going for the dark menacing look, and should I really need to frighten the locals, I just mention the fuel consumption - well it scares the bejeezus out of me!)
3, and finally to Wogans_wig and dar 1976, don't be too suprised to see some old, bald loon waving from a white van at you, my secret laboratory is in durham and I can't seem to stop waving at Cougars, then I realise I'm in a works van....ooops. Oh yes, and when I've taken some tasteful piccies I shall upload for uou to see. And as a final ps, I'm also known as Steve (conquering the known universe is more of a hobby)