just a quick pic of my 1st cougar

P

pbsky72

SPA56451.jpg

nice one mate,like the wheels.but same prob as me need to lower it(y)
cheers bud...not sure yet as the rides a bit harsh with the big wheels and theres loads of speedbumps round my way..results of the 90s car theives

told u lol will make a big difference get a cushion for the seat improve the ride lol
the wife asked if it had a passenger side airbag....everytime you get in i told her......i\m looking for springs...are there any that fit from other ford models????

that one i dont know but do know the v6 is different to the zetec front springs and backs are the same(thanks for info read it on a thread earlier lol)

If you want it to ride well you need to get the eibach springs and dampers.
Then you can still get over bumps and the ride is much better than the origional setup (y)

that one i dont know but do know the v6 is different to the zetec front springs and backs are the same(thanks for info read it on a thread earlier lol)

It's only the rears that are the same on both variants, the fronts are different to cater for the weight difference.
Mines lowered on 17's with Eibach springs and dampers, it does make the ride slightly more harsh but not uncomfortable, only really noticable on local potholes :incazzato:. There are quite a few speed humps here as well, but i've not managed to scrape one yet!

looking good,really like those wheels I'm thinking about painting mine black are you going to Harewood as wouldnt mind seeing them closer up