Just become a new owner

pull the light cluster down and pull the bulb then get it checked after m.o.t:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Think i will enjoy it in here been trying to subscribe but no joy yet prob being bit thick will find it eventually .D1CKL im in newburgh only just a fifer would love to come to the meet in fife but will be working away drive tour coaches so starting to get busy now i am hoping abs light is a cheap fix as well guy i bought it from said it went through its last mot with it on .

Hi Steve,

Newburgh is not that far away and you are just along the road from Alan - ACEFR3HL3Y - who lives in Wormit.
It's a shame you could not come to SCOTFEST, but, maybe meet up with you at some other meet sometime.

Dick.(y)

Hey welcome to the forum.

You can always check out the cars rough history on the MOT info records website - all you need is the Reg and a recent MOT certificate number or registration cert. Will give you the full MOT history including advisories issued and I think hte registered owner history. It may provide some illumination on whether the ABS light has ever been flagged.

http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/