Just finished my first night shift

Ace Melon

Well-known user
Aug 10, 2009
Market Rasen, Lincs
And when I got home the postman had delivered a nice new fascia from the Cougar Store (Thanks Active.)

And a K&N Filter from Mofo SOB (Thanks Iain).

I already had a MkIII Mondeo gear knob that I had bought cheap from the Bay of E but didn't realise wouldn't fit a lift reverse.

So instead of going to bed I did this.......
Removed the lift reverse and fitted the K&N :D
knob.jpg

And so it begins...............

Looking good Al. I've just got one of those fascias off Active but not fitted it yet - they do look smart, don't they (knob looks good as well :ihih:) (y).

Noticed any difference with the K&N yet?

What's next.........? Maybe some nice chrome rings round your Controls and vents, or those CF ones that Dogsbody had up for grabs.

WARNING - once you start you CAN'T stop :D

Very nice mate - looking great there. Whats that, that is plugged into the cigarette lighter though? - seems to be wired from in behind the stereo? Would be the Satnav by any chance would it?

It's a Griffin brand I Trip. and my I Touch sits in the slot.

When I bought the car it didn't have an aerial so I got a pretty little Bee Sting jobbie which turns out to be **** but is just man enough to pick up the ITrip.

I'll get a proper Ford Aerial at some point and maybe hard wire the itrip into the back of the facia ;)

It's a Griffin brand I Trip. and my I Touch sits in the slot.

When I bought the car it didn't have an aerial so I got a pretty little Bee Sting jobbie which turns out to be **** but is just man enough to pick up the ITrip.

I'll get a proper Ford Aerial at some point and maybe hard wire the itrip into the back of the facia ;)

I can say that I have never heard of one of those...but there again, I am an Old Fart! lol :LOL:

I aspire to being an old fart. I believe I may just be a middle aged grouch at the moment ;)

Just means I can play my Ipod through the radio instead of having a cable hanging from the front

yes does look good wish active would clear his pm,s lol ive asked him but inbox full

He will have got an automated email sent to his private email address stating that his inbox is full - I got one yesterday! lol Active isn't on here very often so I doubt he knows.