Just finished the dash :D

bigc23

Well-known user
Jun 15, 2010
Suffolk
So over the last couple days I have been painting the dash. I have done the far right panel as shown in the picture, the main centre dash and the coin holder and the cigarette lighter surround. This was my first attempt at painting, ever! so I know its not perfect but I think its not half bad for a first try. Hope you guys like, and if anyone else wants to add theirs then go for it.

4967516615_fa2c59b2dc.jpg

4968121732_4d0b2e95a2.jpg

4967515773_87f83e39b3.jpg

4967515349_b87884ec71.jpg

4968120184_198171b2b0.jpg

Good job mate. Looks very nice (y)

Have you considered getting the chrome airvents , HVAC and light switch rings as in my pics below ? They really set the C2 dash off imo.

MYCOUGAR015.jpg

MYCOUGAR016.jpg

Good job mate. Looks very nice (y)

Have you considered getting the chrome airvents , HVAC and light switch rings as in my pics below ? They really set the C2 dash off imo.

MYCOUGAR015.jpg

MYCOUGAR016.jpg

Yeah I REALLY like those!!! where can one purchase these from :D was also thinking about spraying the vent covers a very close if not same silver as the dial backgrounds. What you think?

Strange that mate looked similar to the OEM C2 dash, must justbe my eyes ;)
Here is mine (not perfect i'll admit)
View attachment 1529View attachment 1530

It looks great mate. i think mine does look very similar to the OEM and thats what i was going for as i just wanted to spruce it up a bit, just to get rid of the 10 year wear and tear :D was still in great nic for the age but just decided to give it the once over :D

vent rings are a must mate as soon as you put them on you get the feeling ford forgot to fit them at the factory moreso that you are doing a mod.
speedo rings are great too but harder to justify on c2. couple of blobs of something sticky recommended first time i wellied it 2 of the bassers flew off.
small rings never again messed about with them for hours still got the imprints on my thumbs and again not as noticeable on a c2.please note this is just my
opinion of the set i fitted. they are sold seperate sets all three sets work out at about £43 if memory serves.