Just got my C2 V6

Everton

Club Member
Oct 10, 2009
Liverpool
Well I took the plunge and picked up my C2 V6 today from Nick (Fourwdcats) and, although I haven't driven it yet, I'm already in love :LOL:

Will be paying my dues as a full UKC subscriber soon and I'll finally get to drive it tomorrow. Can't wait for it :ihih:

Congrats mate, it certainly looks like a good example, tried to interest my girlfriend in it, but she doesn't want green.:rolleyes5: Her loss is your gain.(y)

nice one mate, how did you find traveling to gods country, buying from gods country and i bet you felt sad leaving gods country lol :dita:

congrats mate (y)

:LOL:

Thanks guys, I'm chuffed with the purchase. Needs some touching up here and there on the bodywork but nothing serious. All part of the fun of ownership. Planning to keep the cat for quite some time so it's going to be an ongoing project (y)

well mate look forward to meeting you soon,

do you live anywhere near the queen Elizabeth the second courts i.e qe2?

:LOL:

Thanks guys, I'm chuffed with the purchase. Needs some touching up here and there on the bodywork but nothing serious. All part of the fun of ownership. Planning to keep the cat for quite some time so it's going to be an ongoing project (y)

Just be aware it's going to cost you a fortune. I bought mine thinking I'd just fit an induction kit. New wheels, spoiler(not yet fitted), short shift, front spoiler/splitter, clear side repeaters, new stereo....., I haven't even started yet.:mad2::mad2::mad2: I did fit an induction kit though.:D:D

Just be aware it's going to cost you a fortune. I bought mine thinking I'd just fit an induction kit. New wheels, spoiler(not yet fitted), short shift, front spoiler/splitter, clear side repeaters, new stereo....., I haven't even started yet.:mad2::mad2::mad2: I did fit an induction kit though.:D:D

Oh I'm aware of that, spent a fair few quid adding 'bits' to my Mondeo - most of which is probably going to be taken back off again before I sell it :LOL:

Welcome to UKC mate, glad to hear you're planning on keeping her & doing her up, it'll be well worth it & I hope you get a decent price selling the mondy.(y)

PICT0083.jpg

Well I had my first run in the cat today and I love it. First time I floored it I though nothing was happening - til I looked at the speedo! :LOL:

Can't believe how smooth the V6 is and love the growl it makes. Sure it crashes about a bit on potholes but I expected that with the stiffer suspension than I'm used to. Why the Cougar didn't sell by the bucket load is beyond me :smile5:

Glad your enjoying your Cougar and it looks nice in green, just dont tell everyone how good the cougar is or everyone will want one lol.