Just polished her up!

F

Fronky

Hello!

I realised that I've never put any pictures of my Cougar up on here and I've been a member for quite a while now. I previously owned a 2000 silver x-pack that was taken back to the garage because of immobilizer problems and it was replaced with this 1998 Cougar x-pack.
I wasn't keen on the blue to start with as I really like the silver. But the blue has grown on me a lot.

I've got some Eibach lowering springs on order and am looking to put 18" wheels on it soon. I've only had it a couple of months so havent had much of a change to get cracking with modifications.

I just polished her up, but itÔÇÖs a shame the sun didnÔÇÖt come out to say hello.

Enjoy!

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

Hello!

I realised that I've never put any pictures of my Cougar up on here and I've been a member for quite a while now. I previously owned a 2000 silver x-pack that was taken back to the garage because of immobilizer problems and it was replaced with this 1998 Cougar x-pack.
I wasn't keen on the blue to start with as I really like the silver. But the blue has grown on me a lot.

I've got some Eibach lowering springs on order and am looking to put 18" wheels on it soon. I've only had it a couple of months so havent had much of a change to get cracking with modifications.

I just polished her up, but itÔÇÖs a shame the sun didnÔÇÖt come out to say hello.

Enjoy!

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

8) 8) Very nice Blurple I think I'm coming to apreciate that colour :wink:

8) 8) Very nice Blurple I think I'm coming to apreciate that colour :wink:

Great job Fronky, really looks brill!! Cetainly blurple looks really good when it is polished up.

Bet you had it parked up for a while after that not wanting to get it dirty!!!!

Great job Fronky, really looks brill!! Cetainly blurple looks really good when it is polished up.

Bet you had it parked up for a while after that not wanting to get it dirty!!!!

Missing grille

RichK said:
Lovely and clean, PS someones nicked you grille and top trim :wink:

The brackets on the grille were a little bit broken. But after taking it all off and realising it looked quite good I thought I'd keep it that way.

Missing grille

RichK said:
Lovely and clean, PS someones nicked you grille and top trim :wink:

The brackets on the grille were a little bit broken. But after taking it all off and realising it looked quite good I thought I'd keep it that way.