Kilted Cougar

__chris__

Well-known user
KiltedCougar said:
Not drinking so promise no sillyness at Fest '07 ...

In that case Dawn, just for the record, here's what'll be missing...

CIMG0649.jpg

CIMG0646.jpg

CIMG0647.jpg

CIMG0650.jpg

CIMG0648.jpg

Thanks for the memories :) (I'm sure someone else could add to this thread with something more incriminating, but it won't be me)

Unfortunately, no one had a camera at the time of the incident involving Alex's headlights.

I would like to point out thou that Kilted may have been a bit tiddly, but she was still a proper lady through and through. She tucked her shirt in to prevent it falling down during headstands. And thus saved larry having a heart attack :wink: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ACE! :D

mind you I did have some flexibilty 8) , but our dear dawn has the balance to boot as well :twisted:

KingRoderick said:
Unfortunately, no one had a camera at the time of the incident involving Alex's headlights.

A certain someone did have a camera... You had MINE!! you somehow managed to set it to movie mode and took an AVI of near complete darkness talking about how many "inches" you had :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

OMG that is just too funny.. I think I kinda remember flashes during all the sillyness but I thought I was having some form of wine induced hallucination :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And for the record I am very glad nobody had a camera for the Alexgate scandal :oops: :oops:

well... dawn was enlightened..... by alex's headlights... just ask her,,, im sure she'll reveal all :p :wink:

cyrano1127 said:
Yes i understand now :eek: :eek:
Something to do with Dawns headlights being enlightened by Alexs headlights
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Sfunny Dawns gone very quiet!!!!! :wink:

It was a rare moment when Alexs full beams outshone Dawns :LOL:

cyrano1127 said:
wot no pics???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :eek: :eek:

I think that if there were any photos, Dawn wouldn`t want her "assets", however splendid they are, plastered over this sight!! :LOL: :LOL:

Unlike Maz of course! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But if she wants to sign a release paper! :eek: :LOL:

Didn't I drink that bottle Dawn?

Wasn't that why I started off removing Kully's inlet manifold sober, and finished off guttered and dropping tools on his paintwork :oops: :oops: :oops:

So let me get this straight Dawn, while you were flashing your headlights at Alexs' headlights, Jamie was whacking his tool on Kully's front end!!!!!!
The mind boggles!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I cant wait til modded nationals just to see what you lot get up to next! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

looking at that i think you may of all lost the plot !!!!!! lol :eek: :wink: