lads weekend in amsterdam

Looks like you all had a great time & ran riot, as usual Gareth :LOL:

LOL you are very right but there are no picks of when we really got going :eek: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :LOL:

lol well guys we was going to go in but we got them down to 10Ôé¼ each but for some very odd reason we didn't !!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :!:

oh well maybe next time the missis is coming next time so its more than likely we will end up in there :eek: 8) :twisted:

Goin out solo there tomorrow night :twisted:

a certain Song by ACDC springs to mind...

Altogether now...

Bon Scott said:
you're havin' trouble with your high school head...
He's givin' you the blues

:twisted: :LOL: :LOL:

fella hope you have a good night why did you go on your own??

where did you stay there a friendly bar next door to the golden tulip
we got good friends with the owner

G-man...

within the next couple of hours I will be catching a helicopter off the drilling rig I've been working on these past 10 days. Once I get Shoreside (den helder, Holland) I'll have to fly back to Aberdeen Via AMsterdam (schippol). I've arranged it with my work that I won't get flown back home untill tomorrow, thus allowing me to "experience" the city for one night. Work were Ok with this providing I forked out for the accomodation.

On the copter I'm on I'm the only guy that

a) is returning to the uk

& b) Is able/wants to Party for the night in that city :twisted:

Hence Why I'm goin out solo 8)

I'm in the "Hotel Nes". it's on "Klovenierburgwal" Not sure where that is but It's 90 euros for the night :?. I'm gonna Use the net a bit in Den helder before I train it southwards so I can print off a map and finding out everywhere I wanna go,including that hotel. Using things like multi map on this rig is absolute P!sh at the mo :(

Any reccomendations for a rocker in his mid 20's (i started a thread in off topic especially :p :LOL: )

Well i hope you have a good night i'm not sure where your hotel is
i would say check out the red light its the busyest and the best part of town
its just one long road with loads of top bars on it

let us no how you get on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh right nice one !!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

think it would be a bit boring if we all didn't talk about the other thing we get up to !!!!! :wink: :wink: :? :?