wet4.jpg

THE PEOPLE;
ginger.. on the bog...
ppl2.jpg

Kirsty`s pink wellies have started a fashion trend;
ppl1.jpg

Cougar wedding on the cards ???
ppl3.jpg

amazing how Niel & Jemma strike a similar pose ....
ppl4.jpg

Uncle Festa..
ppl5.jpg

Ginja with some old bag...
ppl6.jpg

Its not big or clever to push sweets up your nose ...
ppl7.jpg

Yes... well.. he was a bit steaming...
ppl9.jpg

ppl8.jpg

The Boy..
rob1.jpg

Aston Martins new driver (though banned in France)
rob2.jpg

Stunning pics!!! looks like you guys had an amazing experience!! Even though it was a washout!

So many hot cars too... im loving the fact that you were trying to take a pic of the Ford Racing Puma, but someone had carelessly parked a Dodge viper in the way ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If this trip is on again next year then im def going! I had no idea you could get so close to the cars and see the open pit lane? wow :D

Great pix Phil. Brings back the pain and the good memories.

looking forward to the Billing mud now. :LOL: I will post up my few pictures when I get home.

looks like you all had a great time it looked liked it raind on an off though bummer :cry: glad you liked it might try it nxt year,please sir can i have the dodge viper PLEASE :LOL:

john :twisted:

Rick-(FrostyV6) said:
So many hot cars too... im loving the fact that you were trying to take a pic of the Ford Racing Puma, but someone had carelessly parked a Dodge viper in the way ! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

that is the little blighter (puma) I had been racing with when I got pulled for speeding :oops:

phil robbo said:
Rick-(FrostyV6) said:

that is the little blighter (puma) I had been racing with when I got pulled for speeding :oops:

Ouch!!! :( so what happens to you? was it just a hefty fine, or can they prosecute you with UK penalty points etc and refer it over to our police force etc to have you up in court when you arrived back???

Those pesky pumas! (they are one of my fave cars though esp the FRP!)

Would love to have seen the Mazda 787B in the flesh,

Oh yeah, and are the rumours true about the Pug and Audi diesel le mans racers being really quiet and boring when theyre going round the circuit?

Great pics guys. I had no idea you could get so close to the vehicles either.

Thanks for sharing.
:D :D

Top pics and videos guys, looks like you all had a great time despite the weather!! And Gina, how did you break them lights?? And when did you het a Cougar 2?? :eek: :LOL: :eek: :LOL: :roll: :LOL: :roll: :LOL:

The fine was 135 euros, the French police send the licence to the DVLA who then return it to me, apparently it does not affect your points in the UK only in France.

Not too bad really then Phil. Could have been worse if they'd given you 6 points as well. :eek: