Look what I woke up to

I was supposed to go to Carlisle last thursday, got as far as Leeming on the A1 and had to turn back, only 1 lane open and that was frozen, The A66 was closed, all HGV`s were pulling off the road and further north was at a standstill.

Jealous (kind of) - I like snow, but I don't like the danger it presents :)

No snow down here yet, just some very heavy frosts :D

Here too. Car frozen solid pretty much, doors jammed, frozen condensation on inside of windows! Ice rink roads, not normally scared of ice (if going slow) but was sliding all over the place at 10 mph on a back road a couple of nights ago and decided to turn back and go the sensible main road route after 40 yards! Need a self gritting mod on the front, hmmmmmmmmmm...

I read this thread title and, at first glance, thought it had been posted here by mistake and should really have been under the 'over 18s section'..:LOL::LOL:

I read this thread title and, at first glance, thought it had been posted here by mistake and should really have been under the 'over 18s section'..:LOL::LOL:

sorry to disappoint you Busa Boy what did you think I was posting in a non over 18's section.:ihih::ihih: