Look what I've got!!

This is Maria looking very proud on a recent outing, she really does love the car, she told me that she got in the car last week and said out loud (to herself) "I love this car!"

BTW, it's a high res picture that's been shrunk for photobucket, hence the blurring, the downside to 12mp pictures!

riaandcar.jpg

We are both looking forward to doing some shows, they will be special for Ria this year as she'll be bringing her own car.:cool::cool::cool:

Lookin good that car certainly suits Ria I think even I would have the gurn driving that even though it is a frosty. (here we go again!!!). Seriously though Rich you two now a pair of fine looking cars. Yours is the Female canine what has Ria christened hers.

Lookin good that car certainly suits Ria I think even I would have the gurn driving that even though it is a frosty. (here we go again!!!). Seriously though Rich you two now a pair of fine looking cars. Yours is the Female canine what has Ria christened hers.

I'll have to ask her, mine was christened because of the demise of engine one!!:cry:

Are Ria and yourself doing harewood would be a nice northwest convy:D. I'll skulk at the back with my dirty girl:cry::LOL:

Are Ria and yourself doing harewood would be a nice northwest convy:D. I'll skulk at the back with my dirty girl:cry::LOL:

We are doing harewood, I think I'd best knock the spicey food on the head though as I was close to following through last year!!:sick::sick::sick: The devil on my shoulder said to ask Jez to use his portaloo (The Jezportaloo) in the camper van, telling him I needed to take a leak but have a dump instead! :LOL::LOL::LOL: The angel on the other shoulder told me to go to the show and use their facilities!!:oops:

We are doing harewood, I think I'd best knock the spicey food on the head though as I was close to following through last year!!:sick::sick::sick: The devil on my shoulder said to ask Jez to use his portaloo (The Jezportaloo) in the camper van, telling him I needed to take a leak but have a dump instead! :LOL::LOL::LOL: The angel on the other shoulder told me to go to the show and use their facilities!!:oops:

Close run thing then Rich :cry::LOL:

It was close, and I did the same again before supercar sunday!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: