Look what Uncle Al has done for me

charliecd001

Honorary Member
Club Member
Sep 10, 2007
Bolton
A BIG thanyou goes out to Alan pid_16v for spraying my rear light covers. Top man and damn good sprayer

IMAG0014.jpg

Thanks again Alan.

Those do look smart Al (y). The jury's still out on rear light so I'll see what they look like next Sunday Mark - might make my mind up one way or the other :D

A BIG thanyou goes out to Alan pid_16v for spraying my rear light covers. Top man and damn good sprayer

IMAG0014.jpg

Thanks again Alan.

I agree mate. Al's a fantastic sprayer. He's just done my infill and it looks great.
These look great too. I've got em in the same colour and it makes the car look much smarter (y)

Those do look smart Al (y). The jury's still out on rear light so I'll see what they look like next Sunday Mark - might make my mind up one way or the other :D

Just the opinion of a fellow Greenie driver but go for them Ian. They change the whole apearance of the back end mate (y)

nice job Al, but dygs are shinier lol

Light plays funny tricks Tony :sosp: the photo doesn't do justice mate, these are ultra shiney. You know how a really really bright light can look black, well these are soooooooo shiney, i had to take the photo at midnight, as the glare from them in daylight was blinding me :LOL: