lowered on 17's

R

roaduser

After waiting 3 weeks for my katana 2's i got impatient and went elsewhere and decided on some sword 8's.

lowcat.jpg

lowcatb.jpg

nice one kully 8)

are these just springs then and not shocks as well. which springs have you got then i was looking at whether to get 17 or 18 inch alloys but these 17's look good dont see the need to pay over 150 extra for 18's now what you all think

will pi or eibach springs do the same not sure whether to get shocks as well

ballylewis said:

Well i have eibach springs and dampers all round on my v6 with 17s fitted and it doesnt look quite as low as that. But i think the drop is 30mm... not too sure though.

p.whitelock said:
ballylewis said:

Well i have eibach springs and dampers all round on my v6 with 17s fitted and it doesnt look quite as low as that. But i think the drop is 30mm... not too sure though.

Same here, (except for the V6 bit) eibachs all round on 17's , Eibach quote 30mm front 25-30mm rear. :wink:

after a wash and better resolution :

cat1.jpg

was unsure about lowering but definately a wise choice :D

8) Nice and tidy would have opted for 18 given a choice, the cat is a long beast bigger wheels seem to give it a better aesthetic balance but hey if you are happy that is all that matters. 8) 8)

Funky Catt said:
8) Nice and tidy would have opted for 18 given a choice, the cat is a long beast bigger wheels seem to give it a better aesthetic balance but hey if you are happy that is all that matters. 8) 8)

Nothing wrong with 17's!! :oops:

BulletFoss said:
Funky Catt said:

Damn right!.... but to be fair if i could have afforded 18s id have probably got them :LOL:

BulletFoss said:
Funky Catt said:

Tell me of any man that would turn down a couple of extra inches in a world where size matters. :LOL: :LOL:

I can afford them, just didnt want them. If i would have got 18's someone would have said get 19's.