m.i.j gb

Lovin' the pictures guys - like the video especially Mark - and that music (y) - what is it?
It's 'Pictures' by Timo Maas, from the aptly titled album 'Pictures' lol!:)

Fantastic sets of shots Iain from both you & Tim, well done guys & thanks for adding to the fond memories of an utterly brilliant day.(y)

Great pics Manos, Mark and Tim. A little concerned though Tim at the number of burger van shots. :eek:

Brilliant day spent with great people, thanks one and all

I will try and upload Olivers phone pics tonight although there are quite a few of his fingers and the sky.

MIJMeet28032010024.jpg

What is the make and model of those wheels? are they ''17 or ''18? looks fantastic:D:D:D(y)

The Cougars are lulled by Reservoir Dogs lol:)....................like it Al, great vid mate & another great reminder of an excellent day. (y)

Gotta admit every time I step into my coog now & hear that moody growl, it still reminds me of all those cats coming off the ramps, to everyone's delight when they each started their engines..............I don't think I'm ever gonna tire of hearing it.:D

Excellent debut Al, captured the feel perfectly and music from my youth on the soundtrack. Reminds me of a girl I used to know.:love: End credits say it all, fabulous day, when can we do it again ? (y)