Me..and my new mate

RichK

Well-known user
Apr 26, 2005
Nr Evesham Worcestershire
DSCF0030.jpg

The last I saw of him he was trying to power slide a double decker bus on Fifth Gear with Jason Plato. Top man.

I was at Thruxton doing a Porsche and single seater session when i collered him whilst he was having a break during "Tiff driving experience" sessions, £99 for 3 high speed passenger laps in an M3.
God he could chuck that car around :D

His was the only car to pass me on the day..twice :LOL: Love the single seaters, no one telling you what to do unlike the Lambo and Ferrari drives etc. There was the odd marshal holding a SLOW DOWN board, but they got ignored (y)

I was at Thruxton doing a Porsche and single seater session when i collered him whilst he was having a break during "Tiff driving experience" sessions, £99 for 3 high speed passenger laps in an M3.
God he could chuck that car around :D

His was the only car to pass me on the day..twice :LOL: Love the single seaters, no one telling you what to do unlike the Lambo and Ferrari drives etc. There was the odd marshal holding a SLOW DOWN board, but they got ignored (y)

That's unusual, when I used to be a Marshall I was screaming at them to go faster!! lol...I wondered why I kept being told off?? :LOL::LOL:

I should think its a little difficult to go slow around Thruxton as its the fastest circuit in the UK.