memories

B

brabenv6

i know most of you have seen these b4 but i have just been looking through my photo bucket album and found these piccies,wish i never sold her when i look at them,hopfully wont be long till i get another one :D
happy new year everyone aswell (y)

That was a nice Cat Scott, but you will have a better one next time...possibly even in a better colour....Black!!! lol

I remember the exhaust note of those lovely cans I think came from a TVR.

Shame the speed humps liked them as well.

I remember the exhaust note of those lovely cans I think came from a TVR.

Shame the speed humps liked them as well.
yes m8y they were tvr cans and no they dident like speed humps :LOL:

press the multi off which will then change to on and do that over the post that you what to quote and the final post click on quote.

This will give you the multi quote.

HTH

Just read it Scott, but i see its been explained already :LOL:
It'll be good to see you in another cat, we all knew you'd miss her. For some strange reason, i see you driving a BLACK one (y)

That's exactly what I was trying to hint at earlier...lol (y):ihih:

i have been thinking about a black one one,but i am liking the green for some strange reason :confused:

i have been thinking about a black one one,but i am liking the green for some strange reason :confused:

This phenomenon has been known to catch unsuspecting persons from time to time. It's ok Scott, it is perfectly harmless, and more importantly it is not contagious, so nobody else needs to worry about catching the bug.

Right! i'm off before the greenies turn up....................................................:prrr:

This phenomenon has been known to catch unsuspecting persons from time to time. It's ok Scott, it is perfectly harmless, and more importantly it is not contagious, so nobody else needs to worry about catching the bug.
very interested in your big black one though uncle alan :ihih:

and not yer strap on :LOL:

Naa, don't use it anymore mate,:eek: ...and the car is provisionally sold to medeano, but i know you'll get one, quite a few about and a good time to be looking now (y)
bugga,np m8,like matt says plenty more fish in the sea,hopfully come up and see ya soon anyway uncle al if ok ?(y)