dsc00017vz9.jpg

dsc00012pg8.jpg

dsc00029na3.jpg

dsc00020au2.jpg

dsc00028db3.jpg

dsc00018jv4.jpg

dsc00036jn0.jpg

dsc00021sr7.jpg

Nice pics m8 , love both cars tbh , but i really like what you have done to your wheels , very shiny :) What did you do to them ?

And who works for Norbert Dentressangle, some of them park up in my yard at the weekend :D

Swissy said:
Nice pics m8 , love both cars tbh , but i really like what you have done to your wheels , very shiny :) What did you do to them ?

Thanks Swissy :)
I bought these wheels from a Cougar V6 in Germany those are stock wheels on V6 :)

Cool pic's mate, like the loading bay doors :D

Cougar for me :LOL:

Is that a bump strip down the CAT ? Seems to fit the body shape extremely well

RUSS said:
Is that a bump strip down the CAT ? Seems to fit the body shape extremely well

Those strips were sold by Ford when the ex owner bought the car :)

Pity the 330Ci wasn't a hatchback..... :(

The straight 6 is a nice engine, and the chassis are typically well setup BMW rwd platforms. The build quality is PDG too 8)

Thirsty buggers though, and sadly, useless for my purposes :(

Great pics pal.

I'm not afan of 3 series atall, no imagination. Although I have to admit I've never seen one with M6 wheels on it, they do look pretty mean 8)

The cat looks great!

jamie_duff said:
Thirsty buggers though
I disagree, my brother has 330 coupe sport and his mpg averages around 31-32 and he doesn't hang about. It's got lower emmissions than a V6 cat too.

I still don't like them tho'. Too bl**dy common! :LOL:
Although it was the last good looking BMW.

I really like Bmw, the 330 looks so smart. The alloys have been polished it looks like, and by looking at it some how the centre caps have been as well, Mine were plastic, i wanted the polish standard alloy look, and brought a kit, but gave up as it takes FOR ever to do.

You should see the new 3 series coupes they look mental, passed one on motorway the other day and thought "that looks good" and it turns out it was a 320d ! i thought it was some M-sport version

[not as good as the Alpina B10 that sailed past, thats the Alpina version of the M5!!! :eek: ]

I'd have to go for the BM, 3.0l and RWD sounds like a recipe for a long and enjoyable drive! :D :D :D

Not that I don't like my car, I'd like it more if it were RWD. :wink:

:eek: that cat needs to be lowered looks like its on tractor wheels from the front.