messing with some bits....

Jeza

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
South Birmingham
I had some lighted PC fans gathering dust and some scrap lights i bought for testing some ideas on.....
100_2453800x600.jpg

then I found another...
100_2457800x600.jpg

100_2458800x600.jpg

The 'red' is a bit pink for my liking....:)

I got loads of those fans knocking about, might put em in the back as a Skyline look if I can be bothered...

they do look bood but....... i take it u realise what'll happen tho if the rozzers catch u using RED lights on the FRONT of ur car????? and that blue top on the multicoloured ring is screaming please take my license away and do me for impersenating an emergency vehicle....... :(

they do look bood but....... i take it u realise what'll happen tho if the rozzers catch u using RED lights on the FRONT of ur car????? and that blue top on the multicoloured ring is screaming please take my license away and do me for impersenating an emergency vehicle....... :(

Never mind the Police - what happens if someone's trying to overtake and sees a pair of red lights further up the road?? Or even someone who pulls up to a T-junction and sees red lights?? Collision waiting to happen :eek6:

It's a good look, but not a good choice of colour IMO :frown2:

think its more proof of concept than actual going to use those colours. ready made pc lights rather than heat the tube and bend it crap