Missing photo's/links etc (please report)

yea that's them.

Tim is still on here (WildV6) so it's down to him if he wants to repair the post

- - - Updated - - -

sorry that sounds a bit rude - didn't mean it to.

what I meant was - pics where we can't retrieve them, like Ginja's, these we absolutely need help with and you've been a star grabbing them, we'd have lost them for sure.

Tim's pics are his and he's still has access to them, and his posts

yea that's them.

Tim is still on here (WildV6) so it's down to him if he wants to repair the post

- - - Updated - - -

sorry that sounds a bit rude - didn't mean it to.

what I meant was - pics where we can't retrieve them, like Ginja's, these we absolutely need help with and you've been a star grabbing them, we'd have lost them for sure.

Tim's pics are his and he's still has access to them, and his posts
Not a problem. Glad I can help actually. Makes me feel like Im contributing a little to the cause. If for whatever reason y'all need me and Im able to help let me know

Missing my eyes as well.
Found your eyes Al
e69d549a555e5449038724ff132dcf50.jpg

I've sent Photobucket a request regarding Ginja's photos, I'm not expecting anything but it's worth asking.

Good Afternoon.

A friends of mine, and fellow forum member, passed away some years ago, and since the changes to Photobucket's policy regarding 3rd party hosting the photos he had shared with our forum are unobtainable.

Complicating the matter is that on a lot of the images he shared he has set the albums to private.
I have unable to resolve using other means, therefore the only course I have left is through yourselves.

Are you able to provide access to his private albums at all, I understand this is an unusual request but hope you can see that this is a unique case and will take this into account.
A lot of the images are irreplaceable and I fear we have lost a lot of valuable information for good.
I thank you for your understanding and support

Reply received...

We are sorry to hear of your loss. Requests such as this must come from a parent, guardian or the executor of the individual's will.

Please include the Photobucket username used by the individual OR their email address so that we can locate the account. We also require evidence of the passing of the account holder as an attachment to this email. Evidence can be provided in the form of an obituary, funeral notice, death certificate. If you have this information but are unable to provide it electronically, other arrangements may be made, but please keep in mind that response time on faxed notices is much slower.

We cannot promise that we'll be able to grant the request - but we review each request
very carefully.

Thank you.
Photobucket Support

Thoughts?