modified live

Great day, and some great vids and photos guys, heres my selection from another busy day, might have took a few more but i left the camera in the car until after 12.00 :rolleyes:

Mostly at Cougar Base camp:

100_0391.jpg

100_0392.jpg

100_0393.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0403.jpg

100_0404.jpg

Drag artiste
100_0402.jpg

2X2 and ready to go and make history.

100_0396.jpg

100_0398.jpg

100_0399.jpg

Mo poses for the drivers :yikes:
100_0400.jpg

We read the sign
100_0397.jpg

Then we read the other one:
100_0395.jpg

But UKCOUGAR.COM
were allowed to ignore them all......................

Preparing to GO...GO...go...gooooo

Another great day out by the looks of it, I'll have to try and make this one next year.
How come you made history? Because Cougars had never been round the track??

(You must have had good weather, it was sunny here where i live, unlike today)

A 1st ever at Snetterton, 1st ever cougar parade on a racetrack, chosen by the track authority to lead the event............and.................. it was UKCOUGAR.COM that did it (y)

Oh and it was sunny :LOL:

Very nice weekend, great weather, great show and great club members!
Haven't post any pictures because for what I've seen there's no need to, there's alot already and realy good ones, you guys haven't miss nothing (expecialy FlamencoAssassin) cheers for that m8!(y)
But got some videos, expecialy from the parade laps, like I promise!

http://uk.youtube.com/user/nunescardinal

Loved the experience my 1st time in something like this and have try my best to not miss a thing.
Thankyou all

Looks like you lot had an exellent time, some great pics, would have liked to go but it was a bit far for a day trip.

I decided to have a go at editing Scott's video clips together, see what you think.
Cameraman is Tim, taken from Chris's cat, which is a shame for them as theirs is the only cat not caught on video.:(

COUGARS at Snetterton (best viewed with volume) (y)

Last edited:
Three pics taken by the track photographer, I`ve scanned these from the originals so quality isn`t 100%.

Arriving in the fog;
track6.jpg

On the parade lap;
track5.jpg

Leader...
track4.jpg