MPH/The classic Car show NEC 2008

dash vents and the interior light matt ;) spotted it at Harewood on the orange ccx they had there :)
Correct mate (hadn't noticed the vents were exactly the same) the interior light that you can see between the seats is the same as the courtesy light/map reading lights in a cougar :) hope it doesn't use to much from the Ford parts bin, visions of LOTUS come to mind :eek6::eek6:

Talking of LOTUS :sosp:
DSC00619.jpg

And for those that agree, MG Rover/Austin Rover did make some half decent cars :skep:
DSC00591.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

My brother had the turbo 220 coupe, we lost count how many times it was stolen :eek::eek:
Rover 200 BRM - made to celebrate the old BRM Racing car....nice deep burgundy leather seats.
DSC00620.jpg

DSC00621.jpg

The MG-SVR - the car the broke MG Rover!
DSC005931.jpg

apparently though they can be tuned to over 1000Bhp!

and finaly a special edition MGTF
DSC005951.jpg

Now this was priced up at around the ?ú20k mark sothat might also be why rover went bust....:sosp:

Two cars there I can claim links to...

...I used to own a non-turbo Rover 220 Coupe - nice car in black with removable glass T-Tops (y)

I once test drove an older 2.2 Esprit (N/A) - I was with the missus, driving past where it was for sale. Took it for a quick spin around some roads in the Fens around Peterborough way - really fancied it, but my head overtook the heart (for a change) and saw that it was totally impractical!

You should get your cousin to get one then, he seems to like cars that cost him a wedge, first there was the golden thing (think it was an uno) that cost him a packet then he had the puma which had several faults then he buys a racing puma thats just cost him a packet (brakes and exhaust) not to mention the drivers door not fitting properly (ha ha what a strange use for a bin liner and gaffer tape wish i had took a photo) and he just bought a fiesta for around the camp and thats got a knackered MAF. he dosn't have much luck with cars, tried getting him to have a cougar but he prefers the Puma's looks.

You should get your cousin to get one then, he seems to like cars that cost him a wedge, first there was the golden thing (think it was an uno) that cost him a packet then he had the puma which had several faults then he buys a racing puma thats just cost him a packet (brakes and exhaust) not to mention the drivers door not fitting properly (ha ha what a strange use for a bin liner and gaffer tape wish i had took a photo) and he just bought a fiesta for around the camp and thats got a knackered MAF. he dosn't have much luck with cars, tried getting him to have a cougar but he prefers the Puma's looks.
So I guess you know him then LOL:idea: He did say he liked the Cougar, but there you go :eek: didn't realise he'd had so much hassle with his cars ;)

Maserati Gran-tourismo
DSC00634.jpg

Maserati Karif
DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

Maserati Ghibilli
DSC00635.jpg

Another pic of the lusious Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione...:ihih::ihih:
DSC006441.jpg

Lambo's....this is the new Galardo tested on TopGear
DSC00654.jpg

DSC00657.jpg

old skool Diablo
DSC00658.jpg

Galardo Spyder
DSC00665.jpg

Murcelargo
DSC00667.jpg

Oh and this is a dirty great APC that I think Clarckson test out in his new DVD :eek::eek:
DSC00674.jpg

Just bought Clarksons new DVD - saw the APC on there - looks like fun! lol..although a little expensive to buy! lol