my 1st mod

B

brabenv6

007.jpg

009.jpg

008-1.jpg

thanks manos,and big tthanks to alan for helpin me fit it(y)(y)

Very nice!! You'll want to be getting some pics to me for the voting on the calendar then!!:ihih:

Have you just run over that cat in the picture?:yikes:

For a minute I thought you'd "super-glued" the cat to the bumper!!:yikes:
Then I saw the other pic's ....... phew!!
Looking good Scott :cool:

good 1st mod braben, and may it be the 1st of many :smile5:

Tell me about it :eek6:

In debate or rhetoric, the slippery slope is one of the classical informal fallacies. It suggests that an action will initiate a chain of events culminating in an undesirable event later without establishing or quantifying the relevant contingencies. The argument is sometimes referred to as the thin end of the wedge or the camel's nose. In broader, especially recent, pragmatic usage, term slippery slope argument alternately referes to a non-fallacious argument that such undesirable events are rendered more probable. The fallacious sense of "slippery slope" is often used synonymically with continuum fallacy, in that it assumes there is no gray area and there must be a definite transition at a certain point from category A to category B.

:LOL:

good 1st mod braben, and may it be the 1st of many :smile5:

In debate or rhetoric, the slippery slope is one of the classical informal fallacies. It suggests that an action will initiate a chain of events culminating in an undesirable event later without establishing or quantifying the relevant contingencies. The argument is sometimes referred to as the thin end of the wedge or the camel's nose. In broader, especially recent, pragmatic usage, term slippery slope argument alternately referes to a non-fallacious argument that such undesirable events are rendered more probable. The fallacious sense of "slippery slope" is often used synonymically with continuum fallacy, in that it assumes there is no gray area and there must be a definite transition at a certain point from category A to category B.

:LOL:

and all I said was "Tell me about it" :wink5: