my 2nd cat

S

sween23

hi im new to this club,I had a cougar about 3 yrs ago and must admit it was the best car i've had it was the blueypuple one v6 with x pack.Anyway me and the wife had our daughter and thought it was best to get a 5 door car (big mistake) and we've both regreted it since so at the weekend we decided to get another so ive bought on it's a black 2ltr cat and i'm picking it up today so we've got our family car (vectra) and our play car now:LOL:
So would like peoples opinions how to modify my new cat
cheers arron

Welcome to UKC.com sween. If you're looking to modify your car, I'd highly recommend subscribing, to unlock all the various club discounts etc & gain access to all areas.

Check out Pid_16V's cat in the garage, a frosty zetec, to wet your appetite.(y)

BTW...........be prepared to part with mucho cash lol!:)

cheers sabretooth i will be subscribing and i'm prepared to spend lots of cash

Hi Arron, welcome to ukcougar.com and your 2nd cat, you know it makes sense :)
As Sabretooth has already said, check out the forum "garage" and the "pictures and video" sections for ideas on mods. Once you have subscribed, the "HOWTO" section is also opened up to you, where you will find a fix for practically everything cougar related, as well as some great mod "HOWTO's" (y)

Hi there Arron and welcome to the club - just down the road (or up the hill!!) from me - I'm in Prestwich at the end of the 66 (y)

Good mods to start with are front and rear strut braces - made by our very own dogsbody. They don't cost a fortune but make a massive difference to handling :)

Hello and welcome aboard Arron. Good to hear you have opted for the right colour matey lol (wait for all the others to start chiming in...lol). You can start some easy mods, by changing the side repeater lenses from orange to i.e. smoke/black/clear..etc. also a nice set of alloys can also be a quick (although possibly expensive) mod. Also changing the exhaust and air filter and lowering kit, as well as the other stuff other people have mentioned. You just need to have a rather large wallet you can keep emptying!! lol

cheers everyone for welcoming me and thanks for all your imput, ive already ordered black side repeaters and currently looking out for some new alloys for starters.Let the modding commence :)

waiting for this to arrive in post,
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120325560993&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
it's highly addictive this mate, be warned, make a xmas list,

ACE.

Ace, although these Bee sting aerials look the business, they don't help with reception. I have known a few members on here who have swapped them over, but alas reception is sh*te. I know the original aerials don't look that great, but at least they do the job you want them to. Best of luck.