My 300zx plus last car

C

CraigTT

Hi guys.

As you know i joined the site as getting the cougar while the 300zx is getting repaired, so thought i would share some photos of her with you.
Putting out 348BHP all to the rear wheels. ITs a Uk 1992 model Twin Turbo.

100_0245.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0183.jpg

i3313.jpg

My last car:....
102_0074-1.jpg

102_0071.jpg

you skiving today iain?

Unfortunately not Paul, and despite being sighted in Tescos car park yesterday afternoon as well by CraigTT :LOL:. Half term mate and just popped in on my way back from Bolton to feed the kids (AGAIN!). Back to the office for a 2.30 conference now :sad:

:D

PS Bling arrived today cheers Paul (y) - points the right way as well :LOL:

Loving the 300! The twin turbos are seriously quick. My old boss had one in his yard that had been stolen/recovered. Took it a blast one day :ihih:

Unfortunately not Paul, and despite being sighted in Tescos car park yesterday afternoon as well by CraigTT :LOL:. Half term mate and just popped in on my way back from Bolton to feed the kids (AGAIN!). Back to the office for a 2.30 conference now :sad:

:D

PS Bling arrived today cheers Paul (y) - points the right way as well :LOL:
sorry for the spam lol least i got it right this time iain so everyone should have recieved there goodys today

That 300ZX is a beast, ive always liked those (y) (not sure on the aftermarket vents between the front lights though tbh)

That 300ZX is a beast, ive always liked those (y) (not sure on the aftermarket vents between the front lights though tbh)

Ive got a smooth nose panel to go in there aswell. Also getting a single vent one so i can just chop and change when i feel like it.lol!

thanks guys:D! It really is some machine, hopefulyl my cougar should be in good shape after its service tomorrow along with brake fluid change and when i change the plugs:D!

thanks guys:D! It really is some machine, hopefulyl my cougar should be in good shape after its service tomorrow along with brake fluid change and when i change the plugs:D!

Like to see that your looking aftr my cougar :wink5: :LOL:

Dnt spend to much on it or I won't be able to afford it :LOL:

I've got a few things in mind when I get 1 anyway :wink5: