Ace Melon

Well-known user
Aug 10, 2009
Market Rasen, Lincs
Here's mine. I think I like it :)

4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Good loooking cat but those are the B I G G E S T pics I have ever seen on here. Had to walk over to the other side of the room to see the last one!!!!!!!!!! lol

:wink5::wink5::wink5::wink5::wink5::wink5::wink5:

It's pretty and photographs so much better than it actually is. It's a mass of hairline scratches round the handles etc and none to pristine anywhere else :(
Any recommendations as to a decent polish shop in Lincoln area?

It's pretty and photographs so much better than it actually is. It's a mass of hairline scratches round the handles etc and none to pristine anywhere else :(
Any recommendations as to a decent polish shop in Lincoln area?

Mines like that..black is bad for it.

I'm slowly working my way around it with the power polisher...long job tho.

I bought one of them 240v 9" grinder type polishers off ebay..its good but the spatter off the polish is a pain to remove

The turtle wax colour magic is good stuff for hand use..its slightly abrasive so it can remove light swirls and scratches..what it doesnt remove it fills in..temporarily.

Looking good there mate. Re: Polishing - just some good old elbow grease and the right polish will do the trick - take a look at RichB's Ebony Coug - that is gleaming. Autoglym polish is very good, so too is Meguires stuff. Just remember when polishing a Black Cat - don't do circular motion otherwise you'll see the swirl lines - use straight lines when polishing. Hope that helps.

The bike is a 1994 CBR900RRp FireBlade. The pic is the hairpin at cadwell on the out lap. fell off at the gooseneck :)

cadwell.jpg

Cadwell Park - that brings back memories - I used to be a Marshall there. Re: Falling off at the Gooseneck, well your not the first, nor will you be the last. It's a fun track though (y)

thats the stuff alan as i dont have much 3m to do the black cat with.so will give the g3 a go then on with the autoglym polish for dark paints and a good old waxing