My Cats Caught Fire

Not my cup of tea Mark tbh but can imagine it looking better with the lashes gone. Was black the only option mate ? Think i can see it in a lighter shade to compliment the Silver Frost.
Don't mean to sound so negative mate, it's your car and if you're happy then that all that counts. Bet they were a pain to fit tho :rolleyes5:

No problemo Tig, they are not subtle enough for most tastes I understand & welcome all feedback.(y)

They were quite easy to fit actually, I smoked a few cigs, parted with 25 notes to a guy who fitted them for me & voila................I think her muttered something about them being a pig to fit though, now you come to mention it.:D

They look ok mate, I wasn't sold on the bonnet graphics so its good to hear you have ditched them, the graphics I have in store for my car are reminicent of Flames or Scollops, they say what goes around comes around. I was thinking with a name like Sabretooth you might have gone for tiger stripes ...oldskool '90's style ;)

They look ok mate, I wasn't sold on the bonnet graphics so its good to hear you have ditched them, the graphics I have in store for my car are reminicent of Flames or Scollops, they say what goes around comes around. I was thinking with a name like Sabretooth you might have gone for tiger stripes ...oldskool '90's style ;)

Tiger stripes is old skool 60's/70's Matt.

ESSO! Put a Tiger in your tank! :idea:

you have to be OFS to remember the tigers tails :eek6:

I was thinking with a name like Sabretooth you might have gone for tiger stripes ...oldskool '90's style ;)
Don't you be getting me started ging :LOL:...........I'm happy with the side flames for now bud, I'll post up some 'without lashes shots' & a close up of Al's sunstrip tommoz.(y)

Mark, liking the side flames, think it just makes it a little bit more individual. Good to hear the bonnet ones are gone, they did look like girly eye lashes lol. Mate at the end of the day it's all down to personal preference - as long as you are happy with it - that's what counts.

Cheers Tim & I totally agree mate, not just on my cat, but to anyone else who's not afraid of going against the mainstream & being brave enough to experiment with something a bit different.(y)

It may work & look cool..........it may not, but no harm in trying something else for a change.;)

you have to be OFS to remember the tigers tails :eek6:
Damn, I must be gettin old, I remember them too, wonder where I might get one of those to hang off my mirror now???:)

Cheers Tim & I totally agree mate, not just on my cat, but to anyone else who's not afraid of going against the mainstream & being brave enough to experiment with something a bit different.(y)

It may work & look cool..........it may not, but no harm in trying something else for a change.;)

Damn, I must be gettin old, I remember them too, wonder where I might get one of those to hang off my mirror now???:)

Africa? :LOL:

I have to admit the flames on the side do look good to me,
I would have to admit the bonnet lashes didnt look right, so we want to see some pictures now without the lashes.
I keep toying with the idea of putting some nice shelby stripes on the cat, but I am too lazy, and I think it means that I would have to wash the car beforehand, and I cant do that lol,

Mine is fitted to the outside Si,there are no problems with wiper blades & it's quite easy to fit, but you'll need an extra pair of hands.

Provided you remember to position the background strip into the recesses (the highest points on the top curve of the screen) then taking your time (using the dry fit method without sprays) smooth it across, then trim the overlaps off, finally just lay the text lettering over the sunstrip, taking care to get it central & jobs a good 'un.(y)