My Cougar "S" piccies (Reluctantly)

Shagmonkey

Well-known user
Sep 9, 2004
Chichester - Well....close enough!
Hi everyone.

I was hoping to get my car 100% finished before I stuck up pictures of it on this site, but my bodyshop has decided to stick up the below pictures all over ebay :evil:

So here are the piccies below. As I have stated, the car is only about 80% finished.
I have a new intercooler set up to go on which will look 100x better than the current setup.
The fins and mesh are missing from the quarter vents.
The front fogs aren't fitted
The rear upper spoiler isn't fitted.
My aerial isn't fitted
Heck, even my alloys are filthy !!!

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

I don't think you need me to tell you how good your car looks, probably my favourite kit that I've seen, not too over stated, not too much deviation from the original car. All show and plenty of go too! :D

8) 8) 8)

Sorry to hear shes still not finished, but she is looking spot on mate, love the colour.
Big thumbs up from me!! :D

Bl**dy fantastic Paul!!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p

The long haul sure has been worth it although you are not quite at the finishing post!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Can't wait to see it 'in the flesh'. I don't like OTT cars and this is perfect.
:LOL: :LOL:

Don't worry Paul - I immediately thought that the car was unfinished seeing those photos on Ebay - and I knew there was more to come.

Yes, the intercooler and front fogs was the biggest thing.

Fear not, everyone here knows the standards you set yourself, and everyone knows that the car will be great when it's finished.

It is a shame that the bodyshop was too eager to get photos on the web though. They'd have done themselves a credit to wait until the car was complete before photographing it.

Those pics I'm sure haven't done the car justice.

ill look again when its finished cos it will really make me envious :LOL:

Hats off dude, to have the patience to see that through, even as it is it looks superb I doubt there will be another to touch it once it is 100% and your happy with it.

Paul, what can I say apart from it looks sh*t :LOL: :wink:

Seriously, she's looking AWESOME !! 8) :D
Be proud of yourself, you've managed to do what other's can only dream of :wink:

Very nice a*se by the way :wink:

Thats good that is mate....looks better in that blue than the cougar s concept pictures flying around forum :)

Guess the guys are keen to rake in some more cash [mind you i would guess only people on this forum are gona be up for it, don't see many moded cats off it] keep them all in the family :D

As Previously said, it looks amazing!! I may even nick a piccy for my desktop! Would love to see it in the flesh, as im sure it will look 10 times better close up!!