My Coug's new stripes

Merlin

Well-known user
Mar 24, 2010
Hemswell Cliff, Lincolnshire
After a long day of detailing my car on Saturday it was ready to have my new stripes put on courtesy of Alan's talents at the Lincs Coug meet at the Splash.
Great to meet you all.
IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Hey Liam - lovin the stripes mate - looks great with the white alloys too. Not sure about No.4 on your list though? I looked for the "tripes" but couldn't see any! lol

That looks the Biz Liam - the white stripes go really well with the white wheels - somehow make the wheels look more at home :geek:

Lol, I took your advice and clayed my car on saturday. What a difference, I was amazed how much **** came off the paint.

Told you that you would be surprised - I certainly was! lol Looking great though Liam, she's coming on a treat.

Looking good there Liam, and i must say, having followed you back for a couple of miles, catching glances of the stripes, it does suit you sir :) ...and those quads I was staring at have a mean sound coming out of them, then i went and missed my turn off didn't I :LOL:

Looking good there Liam, and i must say, having followed you back for a couple of miles, catching glances of the stripes, it does suit you sir :) ...and those quads I was staring at have a mean sound coming out of them, then i went and missed my turn off didn't I :LOL:

Sorry I pulled away but the "driving miss daisy" in front of me was really getting on my nerves breaking everytime someone passed them. Real annoying!
Glad the quads sound mean though lol.
Thanks again for the stripes, well happy with them

Got to agree with Al stripes look great and that zaust is LOUD!!. It was doing a bit of popping mate I would seriously consider the sports cat !!. When we pulled out at the first junction an old dear had a face like a slapped bum when you pulled out

Last edited:
Got to agree with Al stripes look great and that zaust is LOUD!!. It was doing a bit of popping mate I would seriously consider the sports cat !!. When we pulled out at the first junction an old dear had a face like a slapped bum when you pulled out

I am making a re-appointment with MIJ to get a Sports Cat fitted ASAP lol.
Hope said old dear is ok would feel really guilty if I gave her a coronary lol.

Sorry I pulled away but the "driving miss daisy" in front of me was really getting on my nerves breaking everytime someone passed them. Real annoying!
Glad the quads sound mean though lol.
Thanks again for the stripes, well happy with them

Yep! I noticed, my left turn was up ahead, so i stayed put :LOL:

OOOOhh THAT Face, she still had it when i passed her, looking at all those cats as if we were somethin else :LOL: