My first Cat

A

Andy-nbr

Hi there all,

Just picked up my Cougar, after a completely spontanious buy. Saw it advertised locally at a garage on eBay, and jokingly thought I'd have a look at it, and ended up buying it there and then. My little heart just fell in love with it straight away.

Driving it home gave me the biggest smile ever!

Searched for Cougar on Google and found this forum, so thought it would be a good idea to join, get some help and advice when I need it from some like minded people :)

Welcome to the club mate, what did you get, colour, engine etc and some pics would be good (y) (y)

Hi Andy and welcome to ukc - the ONLY place to be for cougar lovers and certainly the right place for a bit of friendly feline advice and banter - enjoy.
:D

Hi Andy and welcome to the club. You'll be glad you joind mate. Friendly bunch on here and always willing to help with any problems and i'm sure once you get the bug a few mods will be in order too :D

Post a few pics up when you get some eh ? (y)

Hi Andy and welcome to the club (madhouse) great bunch on here and a few laughs to be had along the way,loads of info no manuals made for cougar but all the info is either in subscriber section or the members are both knowledgeable and helpful,as well as a little mad:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Tony (y)

Thanks guys.

I'll get some photos later on, but is a Silver 2.5 V6, with 130k on the clock

pbpic4483952.jpg

pbpic4483951.jpg

Hi and welcome Andy. Looks like you have bought a good `un there, great colour. You`ll find everything you need to know on here, its the source for Cougar information. Looks like you need some genuine Cougar mats, available in the subscribers section. Enjoy it Andy, that grin will never leave your face.

I've started to notice some of the things I've read in the tech section. Shes a bit lumpy in the lower rev range (or if you take your foot off the trottle all together) and the battery light comes on if you really rag it. Aside from that, I love it.

Hopefully all small easy fixes :)

(y)welcome to the club m8, very clean looking cat there, battery light coming on could be a failing alternator, but im sure a few others more technically minded will be along to help with more advice(y)

Hi Andy and welcome to the home of the Cougar. The only place you need to be to find out anything related to the Cat. All you have to do is ask and someone will point you in the right direction.