My First Mod.....prob not the last hehe!!

adz-cougar

Well-known user
May 2, 2010
gainsborough, lincolnshire
well i've been well and truly bitten by the modding bug and this morning fitted my first mod a racebits induction kit, took it out for a spin after has a nice growl to it now once you get above 3000rpm!!, heres some pics of the finished job (y)

016.jpg

017.jpg

Nice one Adz .....................................so the modding begins...........................and the wallet runs and hides :LOL:

All very true....................but then again, when we look at what most of us have spent on our cars in mods, added to what we originally paid for them, what else could we buy for the money that looks this good?
The coog is ripe for modding.......................right, now I'm off to the blood/sperm/body part & whatever other bank I can find, to raise some cash for the next batch of mods!:)

If you don't recognise me at a meet adz, I'll be the eyeball sellotaped to a steering wheel.:whistle:

Nice job btw adz.(y)

don't listen to this lot my car is totally standard and still looks the Nads (Apart from a few ickle tweeks)

Nice mod there Adz, looking great. So for your next mod you going to add another 2 pots????.....lol

runs and hides.......lol

Nice mod there Adz, looking great. So for your next mod you going to add another 2 pots????.....lol

runs and hides.......lol

Har de har de flippin har ....................The 2 extra pots are only the extention required to compensate for a miniscule dangly thing Tim :LOL::LOL:

What time's the next bus :)